Thursday, February 07, 2008

Where did a lot of us go wrong?

Listening to John McCain speak today at the CPAC gathering, was a little like trying to remember what it was your doctor said immediately after telling you that you were terminally ill. I listened, I swear I heard John saying that he was "true" to his Conservative ideals. Then, I think I heard myself swearing. THINK I said!

Give John credit for being part of the cadre which believes that if you say something often enough, then the other guy will believe you. All this, while not having to say that you are sorry for anything at all. Unbelievable!

I'll not make reference to Republicans any more. That would be a disservice to real Conservatives. I wonder what Mark Levin thinks of all this? We all know what Rush believes, don't we? So, let us wait for tomorrow, and see just how all this is spun out.

No comments: