Sunday, March 02, 2008

True friends are friends, truly.

I met a very nice man on the net last night, and he was a big help to me in refining this blog page. In turn, I am advertising his site, which is informative, interesting, and relevant to todays politics. Next up is setting up ads for the page.

Also, I came across a blog of an English political party, The BNP, as it is called. I will link it to my site, as their concerns currently, are exactly what we will be facing here in America very soon.

There is a palpable imminence felt here in New Jersey that we will not have to wait long for multiculturalist forces to gather in support of the same things the English are facing through government sponsorship of CHANGE. Good grief, there is that word again. One may only HOPE those same multiculturalists are defeated here on home turf.

It has been a pleasant Sunday thus far. However, each passing moment only adds to the imminence felt.For the moment, back to the education of the grandchildren...

No comments: